MOLE REMOVAL USING ONION JUICE
People have always been asking questions about using onion juice to remove mole and today, I am assuring you that, onion juice can be used to take away your mole nightmares.
Onion juice is a versatile solution for the treatment of various illnesses and health anomalies.it is used as a cure for honey bee sting, treatment for insomniac patient, glowing skin coloration, stopping nose bleeding and air loss to mention a few.
Don’t mind the tears that accompany onion juice, the onion is your best friend in the fighting against diverse illnesses. Since ages before now, the onion has been such essential species. Onions include flavonoids and phenolics that have effective anti-carcinogenic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cholesterol characteristics.
Onions has similar properties with garlic. They’ve enzymes that eliminate moles with great efficacy and makes skin glow clearly. It additionally has acidic characteristics that assist to maintain the pores and skin tone calmly through lightening the moles.
How to go about using Onion Juice to Remove Moles
There are three basic ways in using Onion Juice to removing moles.
Mole removal using onion juice with this method requires just two things (1) Two Onions (2) Cotton ball
- Extract the juice. The most effective means to extract the juice is by using a blender. Graters or other manual means can be difficult or frustrating.
- Soak a cotton ball inside the juice and apply gently to the mole.
- Wait patiently for about 35 – 40 minutes and wash thoroughly with water.
- Keep up with the practice. Continue doing this procedure 2-4 times daily for 3-4 weeks.
For this method you need;
- Onion juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Extract the onion juice.
- Take equal amount of onion juice and apple cider vinegar.
- Stir properly and apply on the mole.
- Leave on the spot for few hours or through the long night.
- Observe these steps every day for a month.
The required ingredients for this method include the following
- Grated onions or onion juice
- Extract the juice from the onion by blending it, then mix and stir with the salt.
- Apply the mixture to the mole and leave it for 2 – 3 hours.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat this process for five to six weeks.
Using onion juice to remove mole (facial or hidden) is one of the most effective natural ways. It is very simple to apply it on the skin and it costs you nothing more than a tear filled eye. And if you can go through the stress of blending the juice out yourself, they are readily available in physical and online stores.
The juice is very strong and you don’t need a lot of it to make it work.
Why You should try it;
- Mole removal using onion juice won’t leave any scar or blemish on your skin like other alternatives out there.
- It is far affordable when compared to surgical procedures which are too expensive.
- It has no side effect after using it.
- It isn’t really accompanied by allergies when compared to using other natural options like Apple cider Vinegar.