HOW TO MAKE YOUR SKIN MOLES STOP GROWING
Moles are circular growth on the surface of the skin. They can be present right from birth or acquired after birth. They are round smooth, wart like in nature and irregularly shaped.
Following those simple guidelines on how to stop moles from growing bigger.
- Check your body frequently in the mirror for moles and other skin growth or with the help of a friend. With this you would be able to determine the, size, number, shape and type of moles on your body.
- Keep observing, so you will know if your existing moles spread or becomes abnormal.
- Keep in mind that the treatments like garlic, apple cider vinegar, and so forth will cause some burning sensation when carried out directly, so you ought to use both petroleum jelly and adhesive tape to defend the skin. People who possess sensitive skin will need to take some advance precautions.
- Constantly seek advice from your doctor before following these remedies and observe your dermatologist’s advice if there may be no exchange in the form or shade or texture, as the mole could be cancerous.
- If a mole has signs like bleeding, oozing, itching or if the mole end up smooth or painful, then don’t try to treat these moles on your own without consulting your medical doctor or a registered dermatologist, as they may be cancerous.
- Applying sliced potatoes on the affected region can also be effective and powerful.
- Avoid trying surgical strategies at home on your own as this may be risky.
- Though it might be itchy and tempting. Avoid ever scratching your mole.
- Consistent use of evening primrose oil. It will assist to stop moles from getting bigger.
- It should be noted that though mole elimination lotions can be effective, however they may additionally cause scarring.
- Regular consumption of acidic fruit juices like unripe pineapple, apple, oranges, grapefruit and figs can help stop moles from getting bigger
- Ordinary exfoliation can assist get rid of moles.
- Consuming much water and having a balanced diet provides right functioning of the general frame and forestalls the over production of melanocytes.
- Prevent spread, changes, and also stop moles from getting bigger by using sun block with sun protecting factor rating of about 15.
- Avoid direct sun, most especially between 10a.m and 4p.m daily.
- Do not expose your skin to sun or visit tanning salon in an effort to get your skin tanned
- Protect your skin very well with sunglasses, hats and clothing.
- Because of the risk of infection and scarring, do not attempt shaving moles at home.
- Avoid products that claim to cure your moles quickly or because they are cheap. There are lot non-prescription creams and lotions available around. It is best to leave them because they might bring you more harm.
Have a mirror and cryotherapy kit at hand. The mirror will let you be conversant and keep track of changes that have occurred on your moles over time. When using the cryotherapy kit, wash the affected area with soap and water. Then freeze the mole by using the kit over the mole for almost a minute. Make sure your follow the kit direction.