Garlic Mole removal
You must have heard from your friends about garlic mole removal or read that garlic can be used as a natural means of exterminating moles from the body. Although moles are naturally not harmful, you still want to get rid of them by all means possible. Amongst other natural methods of mole removal, garlic is a very potent choice.
Although there are medical procedures for removal of moles, yet, a simple solution like garlic or apple cider vinegar is also great for mole removal. These treatments take time but they can be performed by you at the comfort of your home. Additionally, they are also cost effective.
Does Garlic Actually work for Mole removal?
Yes garlic works for mole removal. Garlic’s enzymes break down cell clusters, causing them to spread out normally, also lightening pigmentation by reducing the excessive production of melanin.
How to Use Garlic for Mole Removal
Garlic can be used for mole removal in numerous ways, among which I have listed below. Which every method you use, make sure you stick to it judiciously.
1. Garlic with Petroleum jelly or Oil
- Crush the garlic clove into a paste
- Rub the petroleum jelly or oil around the mole to reduce the burn from applying the garlic.
- Apply the past on the mole.
- Leave overnight and cleanse in the morning
- Repeat the process every day until the mole clears out.
2. Garlic Bandage
- Slice a garlic glove.
- Place the slice on the mole and hold it with a bandage.
- Leave it for up to 5 hours.
- Remove the bandage and clean the region.
- Repeat the procedure 2-3 times daily.
3. Garlic Oil
Garlic oil is also a great choice, it helps to break down pigmented cells. However, you should be more careful while applying garlic oil as it is more concentrated than the grinded garlic.
- Apply the garlic oil on the mole using a q-tip.
- Leave the oil until it dries up completely.
- Repeat this up to 3 times daily.
4. Garlic and Onion
Onion juice is good for skin health. It contains bleaching properties that allows it to clear blemishes and dark spots. When combined with garlic, the mixture is a very strong for removing moles.
- Mix equal quantities of garlic and onion juice
- Use a cotton ball to gently apply the solution on the moles (avoid contact with unaffected regions).
- Let the mixture dry completely.
- Clean with spot with water.
- Reapply 3 times daily.
5. Garlic and Vinegar
Vinegar is excellent for removal of mole, when used alone and with other natural remedies. Its acidic nature destroys pigmentation moles.
- Crush a garlic clove into paste
- Mix the paste with adequate vinegar
- Apply the mixture on the mole
- Let it stay for up for 30 minutes
- Rinse with water
Care should be taken when applying garlic solutions for mole removal because it has a stinging and burning sensation on the skin.