HOW TO REMOVE MOLE WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
One of the most popular remedy is using apple cider vinegar to remove moles. It is one of the best natural mole elimination treatment had been used for ages.
You might want to ask yourself if there is anything special about apple cider vinegar that clear moles and if apple cider vinegar for mole removal actually works.
There have been cases of people who claim that using apple cider vinegar to remove moles doesn’t work. So we decided to research on this claim
After the research, we can gladly tell you that mole treatment through the use of apple cider vinegar works but the bad news is that it is only effective for few people.
Using apple cider vinegar to remove moles works for some but, not for others. As will many natural remedies, they work for some and don’t work for others. This is because people could have such specific genes, blood types, DNA and skin types; now not all and sundry could be lucky to have their mole removed using apple cider vinegar.
For the ones who have attempted and did not get rid of their mole with apple cider vinegar remedy, they can try out other available alternatives either surgical options or other natural means.
However before you decide to apply this treatment,you need to ensure which you are not allergic to ACV. To do that, take a bit of undiluted ACV and put it on an unaffected part of your pores and skin. It will sting a bit, however the stinging sensations should stop after a few seconds. If the sting is continual, then you may be allergic to ACV and you need to go for another treatment.
If you could tolerate this treatment, then there are a couple of techniques that you may use Apple Cider Vinegar for mole removal;
Ingredients for this method are apple cider vinegar, emery board and warm water.
- Use the water and emery board to rub the mole lightly.
- Apply the apple cider vinegar to the mole until it becomes white.
- Wait for a couple of minutes so that it completely dries out.
- Follow this procedure several times a day to eliminate the moles.
- Use coconut oil to avoid scarring.
The required ingredients for this method include
- Apple cider vinegar
- Cotton ball
- Petroleum jelly
- Rub petroleum jelly all over the mole to protect your skin from the harsh acidic effects of the vinegar.
- Pour a few drops of the vinegar on to the cotton ball.
- Dab the cotton ball on the mole.
- Cover with a bandage and permit it take a seat for couple of hours before casting off the cotton.
- Repeat 3 to 2 times daily for a couple of weeks.
In case you are skeptical about using apple cider vinegar treatment, just give it a shot. You’ve got nothing to lose other than time. If it doesn’t work for you , there are various other remedies that you can try.